Saturday, February 2, 2013

fashionaid: Penny Lane

OK guys let's jump right into the topic.
Almost Famous is an awesome movie.  I liked it the moment the movie began and loved it by the time it was over.  The whole movie is just a whole type of awesome.

I mean come on, it has good music, a lovable underdog, a coming of age story, and my favorite part, Penny Lane.  Kate Hudson plays the unbelievably cool bandaid.  She hates being called a roadie, no way, she actually helps the band, she's not just some girl who follows those superstars.  She's so eccentric and easy breezy, ugh and her clothes. Let me tell you, her clothes are A M A Z I N G. 


She's rocking that fur hat. And those boots; gimmeeee! I love Penny Lane's style, it's just boho rocker crazy hippy girl bandyish.  And Kate Hudson also happens to be gorgeous in this movie, with those pretty blonde curls and her very plain makeup.  I would love to be Penny Lane, and although I might not be a Bandaid with rockers on tour, I can certainly dress like her.  



Free People dressReiss coat

Free People dressJeans

Nina Ricci topSunglasses



Not gonna lie, all of that stuff is ridiculously expensive (except for the black dress I have that) but it's just to give ya the idea of Penny's (amazingly incredible) style.  It's easy, but doesn't come off as lazy, it's breezy but not everything in her wardrobe is light.  Here's my semi-Penny Lane look:


So, although we might not be able to live like Penny Lane, we can totally dress like her.  She's a pretty cool person, I mean she's fun and super low maintenance but still kinda crazy.  And by god she can wear a white fur hat like no other.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites